Career & College Center
Washburn Achieve Twin Cities Career & College Center (CCC)
The Washburn Career and College Center is open and we are available for appointments Monday-Thursday in the CCC (Room 107). We help prepare students for life after high school by providing resources, technology, and space to research all post-secondary options beyond high school. The Career and College Coordinators are available to connect and assist students with the following:
- Post-secondary research, planning, and application assistance for 2 and 4 year college options, technical and short-term training programs, employment, apprenticeships, and more!
- My Life Plan and Xello
- College and worksite tours
- College, career, and military representative visits
- ACT test registration
- FAFSA, Dream Act, financial aid and scholarship research
- Resume writing, job interview, financial literacy, and other professional skills workshops
- Job and internship opportunities
We look forward to connecting!
Achieve Twin Cities is the strategic nonprofit partner of Minneapolis Public Schools. Our vision is that all young people have full access to educational and career opportunities, resulting in a more equitable and vibrant Twin Cities.